SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

121221 Girls’ Generation to Release Fourth Korean Album, ‘I Got A Boy’, on January 2nd, 2013

Tetsuya
    Tetsuya
    Admin
    Admin

121221 Girls’ Generation to Release Fourth Korean Album, ‘I Got A Boy’, on January 2nd, 2013 Empty 121221 Girls’ Generation to Release Fourth Korean Album, ‘I Got A Boy’, on January 2nd, 2013

Post by Tetsuya 2012-12-21, 13:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Update with tracklist:

Girls’ Generation has revealed the tracklist for Girls’ Generation’s fourth Korean album, “I Got A Boy”.

1. I Got a Boy

2. Dancing Queen

3. Baby Maybe

4. 말해봐

5. Promise

6. Express 999

7. 유리아이

8. Look at Me

9. XYZ

10. 낭만길

Original article from 12/12/21:

After making a comeback on January 1st, Girls’ Generation will be releasing its fourth Korean album, “I Got A Boy”, on January 2nd, 2013. “I Got A Boy” will be Girls’ Generation’s first Korean album as a group in over a year, having released “The Boys” in October of 2011.

The album will be released with ten different covers, nine of which will be individual jackets that show a single member of Girls’ Generation and one which will be a group photo. For most retailers, covers will be randomly chosen when the albums are purchased.

“I Got A Boy” is currently available for pre-order. Stay tuned for additional details.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: (US$15.15)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (US$14.34 no poster, US$15.44 folded poster, US$17.54 poster in tube):

Taeyeon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jessica: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sunny: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tiffany: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hyoyeon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yuri: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sooyoung: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yoona: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seohyun: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Group: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: (various)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: (US$15.15)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: (US$19.99)

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Written by: bhost909@soshified

Edited by: MoonSoshi9@soshified

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 18:44