SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

110129 The One reveals his friendship with SNSD, 2AM and other groups

tank3006
    tank3006
    Moderators
    Moderators

110129 The One reveals his friendship with SNSD, 2AM and other groups Empty 110129 The One reveals his friendship with SNSD, 2AM and other groups

Post by tank3006 2011-01-29, 21:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Singer 더원 (The One) has revealed his friendships with big groups such as SNSD and 2AM. Other groups include Rainbow, Supreme Team, Outsider, VOS, and SG Wannabe. The singers have uploaded videos cheering on The One's comeback, and it is becoming a big issue on the internet. Fans can see the warm relationship between teacher and student, and witness all of his connections to different artists.

The One has released his official 4th album part one, titled, "Walking in Heaven" on January 20th after two years. SNSD's Taeyeon said, "I have been looking forward to The One sunbae's "Walking in Heaven" for so long, and he's a sunbae who took good care of us [SNSD]." Rainbow's Woori expressed her content, "I'm happy I got to participate in one of the songs called 'DO IT FOR YOU'". Jisook said, "I got special lessons from The One, and that's the only reason I was able to go in Rainbow."

2AM's Changmin said, "I want to learn from him because he's Korea's representative musician." Jokwon said, "2AM will cheer you on, sunbaenim."

source: Xports News
    via: koreaboo.com
    imaginarygur
    imaginarygur
    SONEms Starter
    SONEms Starter

110129 The One reveals his friendship with SNSD, 2AM and other groups Empty Re: 110129 The One reveals his friendship with SNSD, 2AM and other groups

Post by imaginarygur 2011-01-30, 01:19

what a great relationship they had in the entertainment industry.. =D
    bbvc
    bbvc
    SONEms Starter
    SONEms Starter

110129 The One reveals his friendship with SNSD, 2AM and other groups Empty Re: 110129 The One reveals his friendship with SNSD, 2AM and other groups

Post by bbvc 2011-01-30, 12:33

Wow... I only heard of SM Artists being taught by him from various articles... little did I know he was a mentor for so many other talents out there. But woori Taeng Leader seems to still have a special place in his heart. 110129 The One reveals his friendship with SNSD, 2AM and other groups 90764

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-19, 11:22