SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

110310 Kim Goora: It’s because SNSD are promoting in Japan

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110310  Kim Goora: It’s because SNSD are promoting in Japan Empty 110310 Kim Goora: It’s because SNSD are promoting in Japan

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-03-10, 04:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 9, Sistar’s Bora and Hyorin, and Secret’s Sunhwa and Jieun were guests on Radio Star.

Kim Gookjin introduced them by stating “They are currently the hottest idols in Korea besides IU.” Upon that statement, Kim Goora reasoned “That’s because SNSD are in Japan right now, and Kara are in confusion.”

Kim Goora also mentioned the CEO of Sistar’s agency and stated “The agency was originally promoting K.Will, but changed to promoting Sistar. It’s probably because all he knows is copying Wheesung’s voice.”

Credit: newsen.com
    Translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]/Soshi9sone
    Goguma_Fan
    Goguma_Fan
    a True SONE
    a True SONE

110310  Kim Goora: It’s because SNSD are promoting in Japan Empty Re: 110310 Kim Goora: It’s because SNSD are promoting in Japan

Post by Goguma_Fan 2011-03-11, 15:58

Kim Goora is always too harsh. I can't say that I don't agree in some respect, but I don't think it's right to say so especially if they are on a show.

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 16:58