SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110725 Actress Im Soohyang Attends Girls' Generation's 2nd Tour

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110725 Actress Im Soohyang Attends Girls' Generation's 2nd Tour Empty 110725 Actress Im Soohyang Attends Girls' Generation's 2nd Tour

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-07-25, 15:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Actress Im Soohyang took a picture proving that she went to the Girls' Generation concert recently held in Seoul.

Im Soohyang posted on her me2day on the 24th along with the picture, "I went to the Girls' Generation concert. They kept telling me to tell them my wish, so I ended up telling them unknowingly."

In the picture, Im Soohyang is showing her natural charm by wearing a t-shirt and hat, and also smiles for the camera as she flashes the peace sign. She looks very leisurely now that she’s done filming her drama, SBS' “Tales of Gisaeng”.

Also in the picture, a member of the group Davichi, Kang Minkyung, is seen beside her looking into the camera, and behind her is actor Jung Joon and Shin Sekyung, who is Soohyang’s program/school mate at Jungang University’s department of theatre and film. They look very close in the picture, making people more curious about their relationship.

Upon looking at this picture, netizens said things like, “I hope I can see her again in a drama,” “I’m jealous. What wish did you tell them?” and, “Im Soohyang has worked so hard. She must have been happy to go somewhere nice with nice people.”

On another note, Girls' Generation concluded the first leg of their 2nd Tour with performances in Seoul on July 23rd and 24th.

Source: TVREPORT
    Translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Edited by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 19:36