SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

111109 Lee SeungGi admits he's happy meeting his ideal type ''Yoona''

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

111109 Lee SeungGi admits he's happy meeting his ideal type ''Yoona'' Empty 111109 Lee SeungGi admits he's happy meeting his ideal type ''Yoona''

Post by AndreaLeong 2011-11-09, 09:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Singer/actor Lee Seunggi expresses his feelings for SNSD's Yoona when she appeared in Strong Heart.

On the Nov 8th episode of Strong Heart, SNSD members appeared including Yoona who is Lee Seunggi's ideal type for 3 years.

Seunggi has been teased by other guests and revealed that it's Yoona who is his ideal type for 3 years. A guest said, "You're that happy?" and Seunggi admitted, "Yes I'm so happy."

He said, "Actually I'm worried when i was informed that Yoona will be one of the guests," while Yoona on the other hand said, "People are worrying when I said that I will appear at Strong Heart. It is because I talk a lot of silly things."

Boom laugh and said, "When Yoona talk, everything going to be serious."

On the show also, Yoona reveals her ideal type who is someone who pats her head or compliment her.

Source: TVReport
    Written by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is 2024-03-29, 08:05