SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120218 Girls’ Generation’s Yuri & Lee Jae Hoon start filming ‘Fashion King’ in NYC

yooniversity
    yooniversity
    a True SONE
    a True SONE

120218 Girls’ Generation’s Yuri & Lee Jae Hoon start filming ‘Fashion King’ in NYC Empty 120218 Girls’ Generation’s Yuri & Lee Jae Hoon start filming ‘Fashion King’ in NYC

Post by yooniversity 2012-02-18, 13:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On February 16th, actor Lee Jae Hoon and Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri filmed their first scene together for ‘Fashion King‘ in New York City.

Though the two were nervous before they began their shoot as they listened to PD Lee Myung Woo‘s instructions, they shed their inner doubts as soon as the director shouted, “Action“!

Lee Jae Hoon arrived in New York on the night of February 15th and didn’t get to sleep as he had to be on set by 7:00 a.m. the next day.

Lee Jae Hoon revealed, “While flying to New York, I felt exciting about filming. Because of the time difference and my nervousness, I couldn’t sleep. Even though I’m tired, I want to work hard so I can sleep easily tonight with a content mind. I will take the initiative to make the whole drama great, as it is not a drama involving only myself.”

‘Fashion King’ will air its pilot episode on March 12th.

Source + Image: Sports Seoul via Nate

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 05:48