SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

120304 Actor Joo JinMo wants to be with Girls’ Generation on an unoccupied island

tank3006
    tank3006
    Moderators
    Moderators

120304 Actor Joo JinMo wants to be with Girls’ Generation on an unoccupied island Empty 120304 Actor Joo JinMo wants to be with Girls’ Generation on an unoccupied island

Post by tank3006 2012-03-04, 18:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On the ‘Rising Star’ corner of MBC TV’s ‘Section TV Entertainment News’ aired on March 4th, Joo JinMo talked about his life as an actor.

When asked if there is any girl group that he likes recently, Joo JinMo jokingly replied, “Actually, I love idols in short skirts”.

He added, “In terms of looks, I’ll go for Girls’ Generation while in terms of music and personality, I’ll pick 2NE1″. The reporter then asked Joo JinMo, “If you were to choose between Girls’ Generation and 2NE1 only, who would you bring to an unoccupied island?”. In reply to this question, Joo JinMo replied, “If we’re talking about unoccupied island, I’ll definitely pick Girls’ Generation”.

In addition to this, the actor also revealed that his ideal type is someone with pure and innocent style. He took YoonA as an example of a star with such characteristics, thus revealing his true admiration towards YoonA.

Joo JinMo then left a video message to YoonA which says, “YoonA, I hope to see you someday. I will always cheer you on”, confirming that he is indeed one of YoonA’s samchon (uncle) fans.

Credit: tvreport.co.kr
    Taken from : fanwonder

silverlightexia
    silverlightexia
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

120304 Actor Joo JinMo wants to be with Girls’ Generation on an unoccupied island Empty Re: 120304 Actor Joo JinMo wants to be with Girls’ Generation on an unoccupied island

Post by silverlightexia 2012-03-04, 21:59

Who wouldn't want to..Only someone crazy would say they don't want to go with the girls, I would give everything just so I can go with them.. =)

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 11:42