SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

140318 Yuri Talks with Fans About Coffee

Tetsuya
    Tetsuya
    Admin
    Admin

140318 Yuri Talks with Fans About Coffee Empty 140318 Yuri Talks with Fans About Coffee

Post by Tetsuya 2014-03-20, 21:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the early morning of March 18th, Yuri posted a photo on her Instagram, captioned, “I like it”, and posted several replies about coffee. Another Instagram chat session about Yuri’s latest obsession can be read here. Her replies and translations from this morning (in italics) are seen below.

Yuri: 잘자 소원 너무너무너무너무 고마운 든든한 소워니 ~
    (Good night SONE. Comforting and very very very very thankful SONE ~)
    Yuri: 맞아요 커피 조아해요 커피커피커피
    (That’s right. I like coffee. CoffeeCoffeeCoffee)
    Yuri: @snsd_taetae 그럼… 경규옹이 만들어 주셨는데 당연히 맛있게 감사히 먹어야지 … 안그럼 쓰겄어? 떼끼
    (Of course… Kyungkyu made for me, of course I will drink it thankfully… Shouldn’t I?)
    Translator’s note: She is referring to Lee Kyungkyu, an MC on SBS’s “Healing Camp”.
    Yuri: @lollol53 그래영 … 난 그냥 매순간 최선을 다하기로 결론 … 결국 그렇게 결론 .. 끝 !
    (Yes … I just concluded that I do my best at every moment… Final conclusion… The End!)
    Yuri: @clzls805 마자… 그건 잔소리야… 내가 좋아하는건뎅 ㅜㅜ … 힝 … 그래두 ㄱㅅ … 잔소리마저 ㄱㅅ … 근데 늦게잘꺼임 ..^.~
    (That’s right… That’s nagging… It’s something I like ㅠㅠ… Hing… But thank you… Thank you for nagging even… But I’ll sleep late ..^.~)
    Yuri: @jiahui_309 오늘 라떼아트 배우는데 … 아무래도 … 참 … 많이 어려워요 …하아 …
    (I was learning latte art today … It’s … really … difficult …sigh …)
    Yuri: @cjehea 커피는주로? 아메리카노…. 요즘은핸드드립으로…그리고 기분조금 다운일땐 라떼- – ..
    (Usually with coffees? Americano…. with hand drip these days… and when I’m really a bit down, latte ..)
    Yuri: @complete_9g 핫초코도 좋아요… 근데 그것두 .. 뭔가 사랑이 필요한 그럴때… 슉슉냠냠쩝쩝. … 아 핫쪼꼬는 망냉이가 진짜 조아ㅙ요
    (I like hot chocolate too… but with that too .. when I need some love… ah, maknae really likes hot chocolate)

Sources: Yuri’s Instagram, SNSDTV
    Translated by: minigiglo@soshified
    Edited by: bhost909@soshified, SNSDDani@soshified

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 04:25