SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

110125[ NEW UPDATE] SM TOWN LIVE 2011 IN TOKYO

DyraSone
    DyraSone
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

110125[ NEW UPDATE] SM TOWN LIVE 2011 IN TOKYO  Empty 110125[ NEW UPDATE] SM TOWN LIVE 2011 IN TOKYO

Post by DyraSone 2011-01-26, 08:52

[UPDATED] + Added info, recorded audio clips, fancams of before the concert, & pictures of the gymnasium.

A couple of hours ago, the ‘SM TOWN 2011 LIVE IN TOKYO’ concert, the first one that is, kicked off. If you recall from an earlier post, there are suppose to be two concerts, one on the 25th and another one on the 26th.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With thousands of fans competing for the tickets to attend, I’m pretty sure the concert today was a success. Don’t you think?
    The seats in the National Yoyogi Gymnasium were literally packed.

Perhaps it could be the success or the fact that lots of fans weren’t able to get their tickets for the January 25th and 26th concerts, but according to Yurui912@Twitter,

【 Girls’ Generation 】SMTOWN LIVE in TOKYO will be held at Tokyo Dorm on April 9th, 10th again!

Tokyo Dome. 4/9~10. Ticket – application period 1/28~2/18 (lottery system).
    12,800yen : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

so those who weren’t able to attend the 25th’s and 26th’s, you can still have a chance to see the SM family and the girls later this year!

At the moment though, only a few goodies from the concert have surfaced from the January 25th concert.

The girls were said to have performed 7 songs in total:

Run Devil Run (Japanese version)
    Genie (Japanese version)
    Way to go
    Kissing you
    Oh!
    Gee (Japanese version)
    HootIn addition,

•Jessica and her sister, Krystal, performed ‘Tik Tok’
    •Seohyun and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun performed a duet, ‘Call With All My Heart’
    •Some of the girls participated in the dance battle
    FANACCOUNTS:

Translation of a fanaccount at SMTown Tokyo
    I made one correction

My seat was on the first floor on the northern side but Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon came really close to us.

They sang the Japanese version of Run devil Run

There was no self-introduction but the girls passed through the audience on stage.

Everybody was really cute. On top of them singing and dancing perfectly their style was also good. Their personality was awesome and I came to like them even more.

(This girl is a Tiffany fan so she talked about Fany more)
    1. During “Kissing You”, Tiffany talked in Japanese asking, “Do you guys know this song?” which got the audience to go wild.
    2.During the last greetings she threw confetti that was in front of her to the audience

And also she had a smile of angel.

Fitting their outfits, Fany and Jessica’s hairdo was changed.

credit: Miya at mixi (snsd community)
    this one is funny

When I looked through my opera glasses Yuri was roaring with laughter, Taeyeon looked blankly in front of her and Yoona and Sooyoung were talking to each other as close friends.

cr: キム マリナ at mixi & bekkychan for translation
    AUDIO:

Click to hear the recorded audio from the whole concert: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

19:00 Jessica Krystal Tik Tok duet
    59:15 Kyuhyun Seohyun duet
    1:07:15 RDR (Jp), Talk, Hoot, Kissing You
    1:49:30 Genie (Jp)
    2:21:15 Way to Go!, Oh!
    2:33:00 Dance Battle
    3:18:45 Gee (Jp)
    3:33:15 Ending (all SMTown)

Some audio cuts found on Youtube:

Note:very dissapointed to j-sone,I wait for fancam from them but this is I can find lol~~ 110125[ NEW UPDATE] SM TOWN LIVE 2011 IN TOKYO  35232

PICTURES:

BONUS:

The official goodies from SM TOWN Live in Tokyo

Passport case:

Clear Files (9 folders enclosed in a sleeve case):

Post Cards:

‘Facebook’ enclosed in sleeve case (Different color variation compared to the first ‘Facebook’)

Desktop Calender (Japanese Version):

& since it’s relevant, fancams and pictures of the girls arriving in Haneda, Japan to prepare for ‘SM TOWN LIVE 2011 in Tokyo’.

NOTE: this post will be constantly updated when more fanaccounts, fancams, and pictures surface. When the post is edited, it will be indicated at the top so please keep checking back.

Sources: as tagged+ Manii + dc married + noburin3 + toratorata + hyukkim_kr +soshisone@tumblr + Yurui912, shinko_tiffany, kana_wg, Japan_yuki, & hiros2008@Twitter + cantthinkofaname@soompi + Soshicatalogue + respective uploaders on YouTube

Credit:SNSDkorean,Yurui912@twitter

Edited by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],DyraSone@SONEms/Fanytastic

Last edited by DyraSone on 2011-01-26, 20:31; edited 1 time in total
    karz
    karz
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

110125[ NEW UPDATE] SM TOWN LIVE 2011 IN TOKYO  Empty Re: 110125[ NEW UPDATE] SM TOWN LIVE 2011 IN TOKYO

Post by karz 2011-01-26, 09:32

wow, the venue looks good.. And I like the fan! it's cute ^^
    DyraSone
    DyraSone
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

110125[ NEW UPDATE] SM TOWN LIVE 2011 IN TOKYO  Empty Re: 110125[ NEW UPDATE] SM TOWN LIVE 2011 IN TOKYO

Post by DyraSone 2011-01-26, 12:21

keep waiting for new update karz..
    hope I will get SNSD pic more... 110125[ NEW UPDATE] SM TOWN LIVE 2011 IN TOKYO  521421
    rutpun
    rutpun
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

110125[ NEW UPDATE] SM TOWN LIVE 2011 IN TOKYO  Empty THANK YOU

Post by rutpun 2011-01-30, 07:14

THANK YOU FOR NEWS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 11:12