SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hello everyone ^^

karz
    karz
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Hello everyone ^^ Empty Hello everyone ^^

Post by karz 2011-01-26, 09:01

Just sigh up today! Wahooooooo~ Hello everyone ^^ 90764 Hello everyone ^^ 90764
    My name's Karin and I live in Indonesia.
    My favorite soshi members are Seohyun, Taeyeon and Tiffany, but I love all nine really ^^
    I follow most of their variety show appearance and performance because they are so funny and entertaining since mid last year but this is the first time I join SNSD forum, so maybe I'll need a lot of guidance Hello everyone ^^ 9922

umm, some things about me..
    -the books I read are mostly manga or fiction novels (historical, adventure, or fantasy),
    -I play violin, a bit of harmonica, sing or dance when no one's at home as a way to relieve stress,
    -Somehow, there are many animals in my house, a hamster, 3 cats (1 kitten just get all cozy at home 3 days ago), 3 adult rabbits and 4 baby rabbits (born just yesterday).. baby rabbits no more..they died.. Hello everyone ^^ 35232
    I wonder how we will manage feed and take care all of them Hello everyone ^^ 452438
    -I mostly listened to slow songs, jazz, bossanova, ballads, and stuff like that, but somehow SNSD's songs appeal to me a lot so here I am Hello everyone ^^ 366859

okay, I think this is long enough, if you have any question I'll be glad to answer ^^

Last edited by karz on 2011-01-30, 08:03; edited 1 time in total
    Cordelle
    Cordelle
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Hello everyone ^^ Empty Re: Hello everyone ^^

Post by Cordelle 2011-01-26, 14:57

Hi Karin!!!

My name is Cordelle, as you can see it yourself next to my post. And i am from Indonesia too. Where in Indonesia??

My bias is SeoHyun, and i have so much fun and excitement watching her in We Got Married with her hubby there.

Anyway, i hope we could be friends and have a nice stay in this forum.. =3
    karz
    karz
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by karz 2011-01-28, 11:48

woot~ thanks for replying ^_^
    I'm in Bandung, where are you?

Right? Right? Seo is so cute, I started to like her more and more since wgm. It's a good feeling watching her becoming more confident and animated now compared to the 1st episode.

It's kinda quiet here, huh? ;p
    Cordelle
    Cordelle
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by Cordelle 2011-01-29, 20:18

I'm from Jakarta. And thank you for replying mine. =3

And yes, she is cute and intelligent and if i may say, a perfect daughter (in law too). She is definitely growing into a great lady now, more mature and i hope after WGM, she will see the world in a different perspective. Not that she needs to change something or anything, but i really hope she could see the world in rainbow color rather than black and white.

That way, she could have the time of her life and enjoy it to the fullest.
    That's my hope for her.
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-02-09, 08:26

Hello Karin.. I live in Indonesia Raya too
    I'm Jessica
    22 y.o going to 23
    nice too meet you

happy posting Hello everyone ^^ 521421