SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110303 Jessica Sings "Happy Birthday" to Park Minyoung

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110303 Jessica Sings "Happy Birthday" to Park Minyoung Empty 110303 Jessica Sings "Happy Birthday" to Park Minyoung

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-03-03, 17:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 4th marks a special day for our very own Jessica as her caring unnie, Park Minyoung, is celebrating her birthday in a few hours!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View the rest of the pictures here

Earlier today, Girls' Generation flew to Japan to attend a schedule, and Jessica made sure that she wished her unnie a happy birthday before leaving. Jessica pretended that Park Minyoung was twenty and sang "Happy Birthday" through the phone. Park Minyoung tweeted about it, but deleted it soon afterwards. Luckily, though, some fans have managed to take a screencap of her tweet!

Thanks to oniontaker, we have a translated version of the tweet:

"It wasn't my birthday yet, but my cutie Jeshikie called me out, pretended I was 20 and sang me "Happy Birthday" ♥ Enjoy your visit to Japan *kiss*"

Just to emphasize how close Jessica's and Park Minyoung's unnie-dongsaeng relationship is, here's a cute clip of Jessica and Minyoung back in 2008 (skip to 7:40)!