SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
R_065
Goguma_Fan
kasia3goguma
zoanstoara
lovekin
lovemenot_bear
zgeneration
kaiyuan01
ngocninn
Jessica Jung (제시카)
14 posters

110310 Explanation regarding YongSeo break up speculation

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110310 Explanation regarding YongSeo break up speculation Empty 110310 Explanation regarding YongSeo break up speculation

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-03-10, 05:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I’ve read through many forums (dc,baidu,boice,snsd etc.) and many many tweets and I can tell you that Sylove’s tweet is 99% accurate. Someone mentioned here that it’s more rare for it to be false than true. And I just read that it is now 100% true.

They will not be filming their WGM epi in Thailand because Yong has gotta to fly back to Korea for Inkigayo on Sunday. And everyone waiting for the official announcement, I am very sad to type this but that announcement will come on Monday night or Tuesday Morning depending on where you are.

Yong and Hyun received the news 2 weeks ago and their final filming will be at their house on 14th March 2011.
    The episode will run 26th of March 2011. WGM PDs will only announce the end of a couple only on the last filming date. Such as the most recent Adam couple filming. Only after they film their last epi at the radio station then the official announcement would come.

Contrary to normal practice. WGM will introduce 2 new couples on 2nd April and the announcement will be made on the 26th.

Yongseo will not have any special perfomance on the 12th in Thailand but WGM will record their backroom interview for the final epi before the filming on the 14th. 14th filming will be a short affair and can only take place at night because of SNSD’s rehearsal for “Mr Taxi.”

This date is inevitable and at most will continue for a 2 months till Hyun’s birthday. That is why SM had hoped Hyun could celebrate her birthday because their contract runs out on Feb. Yonghwa and Seohyun did not renew their contract so they had no filming done for the past 2 months. Their last epi is a wrapup by the PD as in Adam’s couple’s last epi when their contract expired.

credit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ngocninn
    ngocninn
    SONEms Starter
    SONEms Starter

110310 Explanation regarding YongSeo break up speculation Empty Re: 110310 Explanation regarding YongSeo break up speculation

Post by ngocninn 2011-03-10, 07:50

This explanation is too detailed that I cant avoid it anymore
    I'm sad but I know we will have to accept and deal w/ it
    I've lived w/ the YS dose for one year, they brough me happiness w/ the memories they made and I think those are enough for me to keep on loving the couple. They're always REAL..........
    Thank you for everything SONEMS team.
    kaiyuan01
    kaiyuan01
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

110310 Explanation regarding YongSeo break up speculation Empty Re: 110310 Explanation regarding YongSeo break up speculation

Post by kaiyuan01 2011-03-10, 09:42

very sad to hear this buy i hope they 2 really together
    zgeneration
    zgeneration
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by zgeneration 2011-03-10, 16:30

ahhhhh.. i'm really sad to hear this.... i hope to see them develop more and more..>.<
    lovemenot_bear
    lovemenot_bear
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by lovemenot_bear 2011-03-10, 17:09

this is so devestating I love yongseo couple and the fact that wgm is finishing is so sad,nothing will replace them,I hope they still keep in close touch but I doubt it cause one,seohyun is really shy and two they both have jam packed schedules 110310 Explanation regarding YongSeo break up speculation 150869
    lovekin
    lovekin
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by lovekin 2011-03-11, 01:22

ugh. reading this again, and it never fails to depress me.

i have my own concerns regarding their departure, none of which have anything to do with the two of them leaving the show. it's the aftermath of it all that makes me worried, to be honest. and frankly, after having following them for a whole year and having nothing to look forward to over the weekends or see what they're up to together ... it's a bit weird. :(

hopefully, they continue on in some fashion. and i hope seo isn't too shy to reach out to him if she misses him, and i certainly hope yong, though he rarely uses his phone, can make an exception with her. it's a good time as any to implement the golden rule of, "it's a two-way street."

AGH, i hate this news.
    zoanstoara
    zoanstoara
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by zoanstoara 2011-03-11, 07:32

awww... this is just plain sad... the development between yongseo couple have the most exciting and when we are enjoyign it it has to end...
    kasia3goguma
    kasia3goguma
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by kasia3goguma 2011-03-11, 15:18

On March 11th, producers of the show confirmed, “There’s an end to everything. We have been carefully discussing their leave for a while now. It was a difficult decision, and both are very disappointed with the reports that got out before we could finalize everything. Contrary to what’s been reported, the ending has not been shot yet, and it will be sometime next month. The ending will be made as beautifully as possible to reflect what the couple wants.”

They added, “We’ve been searching for replacement couples since six months ago. The new line-up hasn’t been finalized yet, but there are a few that we’re keeping a close eye on. We’ll begin to prepare for the new changes now.”

Source: My Daily, Joy News 24

I hope they really will make the end special and beautiful...!
    Goguma_Fan
    Goguma_Fan
    a True SONE
    a True SONE

Post by Goguma_Fan 2011-03-11, 16:05

I'm sad... So very very sad... I look forward to watching this couple grow every week. I'm also sad reading this report which differs from other reports in that it mentions contracts. Somehow it made me less sad when they said it was simply because of conflicting schedules than the contract coming to an end. I'm sure that they didn't renew their contracts because of busy schedules, but still... To say a relationship that has grown on the show (be it romantic or friendly) is over because the time of a contract just makes me sad. Even IF the emotions experienced/displayed in a show are real, they are not the REALITY.
    R_065
    R_065
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by R_065 2011-03-11, 16:17

OMG!! so this News is true...
    I'm really really so sad.... Don't know what to say
    Just at the time I love this couple.. jus at the time their love is blooming.... it has to end...
    I don't know if any couple will be like them.. how they mature each other.. how they love each other.. it's just so unique
    Oh really.. don't know what to say....
    skywalker2105
    skywalker2105
    SONEms Starter
    SONEms Starter

Post by skywalker2105 2011-03-12, 05:23

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING !!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!
    deenakahara
    deenakahara
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by deenakahara 2011-03-12, 12:54

I'm really sad about this. I really love both Adam and Yongseo yet both couple decided to leave. :((
    first Adam couple, then Yongseo, then I don't think I will continue watch WGM. but then, let's see who's the new couple. :(
    FallenAnjewl
    FallenAnjewl
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by FallenAnjewl 2011-03-13, 05:06

This is soooo sad

ive really become attached to this couple and its become a part of mydaily routine to search up ay news or events by yongseo

Im not going to be use to not having any yongseo videos on the sautryda anymore =[
    hahaboss
    hahaboss
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by hahaboss 2011-03-14, 06:35

aww so sad. they look so sweet together. oh well. ><

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-03, 03:13