SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110331 Intel Episode Filming Details

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110331 Intel Episode Filming Details Empty 110331 Intel Episode Filming Details

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-03-31, 09:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A representative for Intel Korea, Helena, posted on her twitter some details about the Intel Episode that they filmed recently with Taeyeon, Yoona, and Seohyun. So we translated some of her tweets. It included a very cute tweet that showcases Seohyun's strong work ethic as well as how considerate she is of others.

"SNSD's Visual Life video was filmed at the SM Entertainment office located in Chungdamdong. It got renovated so it looks very clean and pretty.

The place where Seohyun danced is the 1st floor lobby. There's a very big screen that constantly plays MVs of SM artists.
    Filming took place on a really cold day in January. In particular, Seohyun filmed in the morning and, because of staff members and equipment, the lobby door was propped open so it was really cold. It was difficult for Seohyun. However, she warmly asked me, "You're really cold, aren't you?"

The place where Yoona was enjoying the 3D clip was the SM Entertainment building next to the Apgujeongdong Galleria. They filmed this video back and forth between the 2 SM Entertainment buildings.

Yoona and BoxeR played games in the cafeteria on the top floor. The view's killer.
    Yoona and BoxeR met at the filming location and exchanged signatures. Yoona signed BoxeR's keyboard. If I find pictures of it, I'll reveal them~"

Translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Credit: soshified.com

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 03:26