SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

110420 ‘Strong Heart’ reveals why CNBLUE’s Yonghwa yelled, “Seohyun, I love you!”

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110420 ‘Strong Heart’ reveals why CNBLUE’s Yonghwa yelled, “Seohyun, I love you!” Empty 110420 ‘Strong Heart’ reveals why CNBLUE’s Yonghwa yelled, “Seohyun, I love you!”

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-04-20, 09:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa displayed his unwavering feelings for SNSD’s Seohyun even in front of Seohyun’s look-a-like, actress Son Eun Seo.

On the April 19th episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart“, Son Eun Seo stated, “Many people say I look like Seohyun. Actually, before SNSD debuted, I shot an advertisement with Yoona. That’s when I first came to know Seohyun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The guests sitting around her agreed that she did look like Seohyun, which caused MC Kang Ho Dong to ask Yonghwa, “[Since you did "We Got Married" with Seohyun] I think you would know well. Who is prettier?” Yonghwa truthfully answered, “If you look closely, their looks are a little different. In my eyes, Seohyun is prettier.

Kang Ho Dong, who never misses such an opportunity, wittingly asked, “Do you love Seohyun?” Blushing, Yonghwa yelled out, “Seohyun, I love you!” – gathering much attention from guests and viewers.