SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110513 Jang Nara Sings 'Girls' Generation' in New Drama

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110513 Jang Nara Sings 'Girls' Generation' in New Drama Empty 110513 Jang Nara Sings 'Girls' Generation' in New Drama

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-05-13, 18:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Singer and actress Jang Nara is gaining attention for singing Girls' Generation's 'Girls' Generation'.

In the newly broadcast KBS drama 'Baby Faced Beauty', Jang Nara's character, Soyoung, was fired from her job as she was deemed too old. In order to feel better, she drank her emotions away. While in a drunken state, Jang Nara's character overcame her depressed mood by singing Girls' Generation's song 'Girls' Generation' in a cute manner. In order to make the scene more fun and comedic, a picture of Girls' Generation (the group) was even shown briefly on the television screen.

Netizens responded to her singing the song by saying, "As expected, she has an unrivaled baby face", "I watch the drama because I want to see Jang Nara", "As expected, she's a baby-faced beauty".

Jang Nara plays a 34-year old spinster who attempts to overcome bad credit and only having a high school diploma in order to achieve her dreams and find love. The romantic comedy also features Choi Daniel, Ryujin, and Kim Minseo.

It seems like the recent korean dramas enjoy featuring the girls, don't forget Kim Taehee's cute 'Hoot' dance in 'My Princess'!

Sources: Nate
    Written by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 11:25