SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

110527 SNSD promotion pictures for Spao

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110527 SNSD promotion pictures for Spao Empty 110527 SNSD promotion pictures for Spao

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-05-27, 04:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SNSD really are queens of endorsements. Not only do they endorse a lot of products but they also endorse them so well, it's no surprise that they are consistently picked by companies. There is not a better choice to endorse a product than an idol, and I honestly think they endorse a new product each day. They're certainly in high demand.

Below is a collection of adorable photographs from a Spao photoshoot (minus Sunny,) and I think most of you will agree that the girls look beautiful as well as letting some of their personalities shine through.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Don't they look amazing? If you find more pictures from this photo shoot feel free to let us know so we can add them.

Which one looks the best? I think they all look amazing!

Main Picture: SNSD.cc

Pictures Source: SONEms.net
    Credit: soompi.com
    Siomai
    Siomai
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

110527 SNSD promotion pictures for Spao Empty Re: 110527 SNSD promotion pictures for Spao

Post by Siomai 2011-05-27, 05:39

I can't pick D: But if Sunny was there...well that would be another story >:D

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 21:31