SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Free Talk Area Rules

Tetsuya
    Tetsuya
    Admin
    Admin

Free Talk Area Rules Empty Free Talk Area Rules

Post by Tetsuya 2011-06-07, 11:27

RULES

01. Do not post "offensive" posts, links or images

Do not post anything which is offensive, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar or in violation of local or international laws.

02. No racism, bashing, bandwaggoning, hates, sexism or insults.

All of these cause too many problems and are just not worth it. People can take offence by things you say even when you don't necessarily mean it and although the shoutbox can be more off-topic than elsewhere, it should still be somewhere where people are happy to post without being attacked or insulted by other members.

03. Refrain from becoming too off-topic in lounge threads.

When someone creates a thread in the lounge, they generally have a good reason for doing so - perhaps they want to see the opinions of other members in the forum. If people post in this thread and within a few posts the thread is completely off-topic, discussing something else, it can be very annoying for the original thread starter. Please try to keep threads as on-topic as possible. If you don't have anything useful to say which relates directly to the thread, then don't bother posting.

The moderators do not want to limit too much what types of thread you can create in the lounge. What we really want to focus on is people keeping the threads on-topic. Any off-topic post or thread that has become out of hand before any moderator intervention may be deleted or closed for this reason alone.

04. Do not post just to try and provoke a response.

Feel free to post in the forum, but don't post here just so that you can provoke a response from another member of the forums.

05. No Spamming
    - Do not post less than 15words (English) , Chinese :: Korean (10words) < Make sure you have the translation . Do not try to reach it with unusual words like '' hahaha '' or '' 15words 15words 15words ''
    - You will be warned / post will be deleted.
    - Do not double post
    - Do not copy and paste other replies.
    - Do not advertise

06. No Advertise on other sites
    - Do no advertise through Signature :: Avatar :: Threads :: Shoutbox :: Etcs.

07. For more Help and others Important notes, You can Read the FAQs or Contact me - mysnsd@gmail.com
    pulsar
    pulsar
    SONEms Starter
    SONEms Starter

Free Talk Area Rules Empty Re: Free Talk Area Rules

Post by pulsar 2011-09-06, 10:34

can i chat with snsd members?
    RMReviewsable
    RMReviewsable
    SONEms Starter
    SONEms Starter

Post by RMReviewsable 2012-02-07, 13:21

Am I allowed to request a topic? I really wanted to start a topic relating "Favorite Korean Variety Shows"

Kamsahamnida!
    yooniversity
    yooniversity
    a True SONE
    a True SONE

Post by yooniversity 2012-02-11, 15:10

pulsar wrote:can i chat with snsd members?

they don't go online here tho. if ever they do, im pretty sure it will be blocked so we can refrain from spamming their inbox and of course anti's will sure make an account here and will message our girls some negative and hate comments...

RMReviewsable wrote:Am I allowed to request a topic? I really wanted to start a topic relating "Favorite Korean Variety Shows"

Kamsahamnida!

you can just make your own tho. just stick to the rules so your topic wont be deleted. Free Talk Area Rules 90764
    RMReviewsable
    RMReviewsable
    SONEms Starter
    SONEms Starter

Post by RMReviewsable 2012-02-12, 16:09

yooniversity wrote:

they don't go online here tho. if ever they do, im pretty sure it will be blocked so we can refrain from spamming their inbox and of course anti's will sure make an account here and will message our girls some negative and hate comments...

RMReviewsable wrote:Am I allowed to request a topic? I really wanted to start a topic relating "Favorite Korean Variety Shows"

Kamsahamnida!

you can just make your own tho. just stick to the rules so your topic wont be deleted. Free Talk Area Rules 90764

I can't. It says:
    "Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum."
    yooniversity
    yooniversity
    a True SONE
    a True SONE

Post by yooniversity 2012-02-13, 12:45

RMReviewsable wrote:
    yooniversity wrote:

Kamsahamnida!

I can't. It says:
    "Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum."

maybe you need more number of post so you can post a topic? or maybe staff's can only post? im pretty sure its not only staff's who can post...
    Tetsuya
    Tetsuya
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Tetsuya 2012-06-16, 17:11

Fixed the error, Now everyone can create Topic here! Sorry :(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 10:46