SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

::NEWS:: Malaysian SONEs, your voices are heard!

Tetsuya
    Tetsuya
    Admin
    Admin

::NEWS:: Malaysian SONEs, your voices are heard! Empty ::NEWS:: Malaysian SONEs, your voices are heard!

Post by Tetsuya 2010-08-29, 12:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Malaysian SONEs’ love for SNSD deserves to be applauded as their continuous and determination in requesting Malaysian organizer, Redstar

Presents to bring SNSD over for a fan-meeting garnered interest from media outside the country.

The article published by a Chinese media site, Guizhou Harbor entitled “Malaysian SONEs calling for Girls’ Generation” (in chinese:马来西亚Sone呼唤少女时代”). Here are the screenshots of the article.

Page 1

Page 2

The article did not mention about the source of the article but those who could read Chinese would know where the article was taken from. It’s fine with me as long as it helps SONEs’ effort to bring our girls to Malaysia.

Credits: Guizhou Harbor, fanwonder

Last edited by Tetsuya on 2010-08-29, 17:06; edited 1 time in total
    juzlove102
    juzlove102
    SONEms Starter
    SONEms Starter

::NEWS:: Malaysian SONEs, your voices are heard! Empty Re: ::NEWS:: Malaysian SONEs, your voices are heard!

Post by juzlove102 2010-08-29, 13:49

Malaysian Sones are really lucky, they can see all our girls in a fameeting.
    I hope my 9 angels will come back to Viet Nam one more time
    fanwonder
    fanwonder
    SONEms Starter
    SONEms Starter

::NEWS:: Malaysian SONEs, your voices are heard! Empty Re: ::NEWS:: Malaysian SONEs, your voices are heard!

Post by fanwonder 2010-08-29, 15:07

@Tetsuya Kindly provide a link back to my site. Thanks ::NEWS:: Malaysian SONEs, your voices are heard! 90764

sure =D
    fanwonder
    fanwonder
    SONEms Starter
    SONEms Starter

Post by fanwonder 2010-08-29, 18:04

fanwonder wrote:@Tetsuya Kindly provide a link back to my site. Thanks ::NEWS:: Malaysian SONEs, your voices are heard! 90764

sure =D

Thanks, man

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 15:10