SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110801 Happy Birthday, Tiffany!

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110801 Happy Birthday, Tiffany! Empty 110801 Happy Birthday, Tiffany!

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-08-01, 03:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Born Stephanie Hwang Miyoung on August 1, 1989 in San Francisco, California, SNSD’s resident eyesmile queen will be celebrating her 23rd birthday (Korean age) today!

According to the other members, Tiffany was also one of the first few members to be remembered by the public during their debut in 2007, thanks to her lovely eyesmile during their debut MV ‘Into the New World’.

The brave and lively girl insisted on her dreams, despite Daddy Hwang’s objections and came all the way to Korea from the US, where she grew up, after her audition for SM Entertainment in Los Angeles in 2004 and the rest, they say, is history.

Jessica spoke on Tiffany’s courage to pursue her dreams and said, “It was really brave of her, really. I had my whole family supporting me. They’re here with me right now, but she still doesn’t have her family here and now she’s so big, she’s so huge, here in Korea. And, I think her family would really be happy.”

The pink-loving, bug-hating Tiffany was also voted to be one of the best English speakers among Kpop idols, which came as no surprise as she grew up in the US. Check out this recent video of Tiffany speaking about Kpop in the History Channel.

Acknowledging her flaws, Tiffany often tries her best and put in more work and effort, be it in learning languages (Korean and Japanese), singing, dancing and more. It is her dedication, persistence and endless hard work that makes us admire her more than we already do, thanks to her heart of gold.

As Yoona once said, “She studies really hard. She became the MC for a music show and she felt proud and studied even harder. Everyday she would study the script and write down things she didn’t know, and ask about words she doesn’t understand and would write down the definitions.”

Although Tiffany can be quite injury-prone sometimes (I believe it pains the fans as much if not more when that happens), she always brings the best performances to public, be it solo or group acts. For instance, being a huge fan of Lady Gaga, she gave a flawless performance of her own-rendition of Poker Face on Kim JungEun’s Chocolate as seen here.

Also known to fans as Manager Hwang, Tiffany often tries her best to control the other eight fun-loving girls, to keep them in line or presentable in public, but there are times when she failed as there is only so much she can do about the girls. Check out the cute video of Manager Hwang in action here!

Hours prior to Tiffany’s birthday, SONEs worldwide started pouring in their best wishes in Twitter and “Tiffany Hwang” trended at 5th in the Twitter worldwide trending list. At the time of writing, “Tiffany Hwang” is still trending so SONEs, let’s work together and bring the name of our eyesmile queen to the top of the trending list!

Last but not least, all of us here from the Fanwonder.com family would like to wish our brighter than gems Fany Fany Tiffany a very Happy Birthday! Here’s to many more future birthdays together!

Credit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] + [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] + [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] + [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] + theStephi.com + SMTOWN Facebook + images credit as tagged
    Source: fanwonder.com

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 04:50