SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110808 Additional 4th Anniversary Message and Photos Posted by Girls' Generation

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110808 Additional 4th Anniversary Message and Photos Posted by Girls' Generation Empty 110808 Additional 4th Anniversary Message and Photos Posted by Girls' Generation

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-08-08, 17:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After several members of Girls' Generation posted message and selcas on their official website in celebration of their fourth anniversary, two additional photos and one message were posted from Jessica and Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon, unfortunately, did not post a message. However, a new selca of her surfaced online showing off her fresh face and flawless skin (Editor's note: Hyoyeon's selca was not posted on the official Girls' Generation website. It just sort of magically appeared online.).

Jessica posted a message and a selca on Girls' Generation's website, seemingly from outside Radio City Music Hall in New York City. The translated message has been attached below.

[Translation]

It's our 4th anniversary already~ Time really flies~
    I'm thinking of all the fans that gave us lots of love~ As well as our SONEs!
    And there's no need for words with my members^^*
    I'm thankful, and let's share our time and make many many memories together!!
    Mm~ I hope SNSD's songs and my voice
    can become like vitamins for you all~
    Thank you and I love you all so much Right now,From now on,Forever Soshi bbyong

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

p.s. Sooorrry for posting so late.

Source: Girls' Generation official website
    Written by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 06:57