SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110808 SNSD's Jessica leaves a thank you message for fans

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110808 SNSD's Jessica leaves a thank you message for fans Empty 110808 SNSD's Jessica leaves a thank you message for fans

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-08-08, 17:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SNSD's Jessica left a thank you message for her fans for their 4th year anniversary.

In 2007, the single album "Into the New World," marked SNSD's debut and since then, they have become the girl group representative since their debut 4 years ago.

On the afternoon of August 7th, Jessica left a message thanking fans for their congratulatory message. She expressed her feelings at the fact that time seemed to pass by really fast and that her fans are always in her mind as well as in her thanks.

She wrote, "Our members' feelings are hard to express. I hope we can continue to spend lots of time together and make more memories. I hope that our voices will be something like a vitamin to our fans. I am very thankful and I love you all."

During the past 5 days, many fans have left comments, videos, and more congratulating SNSD on their 4th anniversary.

Source: Star News
    Credit: Koreaboo

Current date/time is 2024-03-19, 13:25