SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110816 Actor Chun JungMyung confessed his love for SNSD on air

밍리양
    밍리양
    Moderators
    Moderators

110816 Actor Chun JungMyung confessed his love for SNSD on air Empty 110816 Actor Chun JungMyung confessed his love for SNSD on air

Post by 밍리양 2011-08-16, 17:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Actor Chun JungMyung’s interest towards girl group was revealed.

On August 16th, Chun JungMyung became a temporary DJ for SBS Power FM ‘Old School’ as Kim ChangRyul is currently away on holiday.

During the broadcast, Chun JungMyung was asked, “You have been acting alongside many female actresses but do you sometimes feel envy of Mighty Mouth who are close to girl groups?”. To this, he answered, “Yes”.

Chun JungMyeong then openly confessed, “I like SNSD”. He was then asked about his favourite SNSD member and he replied, “I won’t go into such specific details now”.

Following this, Mighty Mouth teased Chun JungMyung, “It seems that you approached us after finding out through your research that we are among the people who are close to SNSD”. In reply to their joke, Chun JungMyung said, “It seems that I am still benefiting from this, it seems. Very good”.

When asked about his very first DJ-ing experience, Chun JungMyung replied, “I don’t seem to be able to do it alone but together with girl groups, I will do it unconditionally”.

Credit: mtstarnews.com

Current date/time is 2024-05-13, 22:25