SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110830 [Updated] Tiffany takes up stage musical challenge with ‘Fame’!

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

110830 [Updated] Tiffany takes up stage musical challenge with ‘Fame’! Empty 110830 [Updated] Tiffany takes up stage musical challenge with ‘Fame’!

Post by AndreaLeong 2011-08-30, 15:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tiffany was selected to star in the stage musical ‘Fame’.
    From November 25th onwards, audience will be able see Tiffany at Woori Financial Art Hall in Seoul Olympic Park as she was casted to play in a musical ‘Fame’. Tiffany will be playing the role of ‘Carmen Diaz’, who dreams to be a famous star in the shortest time possible.

‘Fame’ is a broadway musical based on the 1980 movie of the same title by director Alan Parker. The story reflects the dream and love of the students, who passed the strict auditions conducted by the PA Performing Arts School, which has the best reputation in the field of arts.

Besides Tiffany, this upcoming musical will be graced by a star studded line-up, consisting of Son HoYoung, Super Junior’s EunHyuk, CSJH’s Lina, Trax’s Jung Mo and other idol stars.

So far, among SNSD’s members, Jessica and Taeyeon were also previously involved in musicals. Taeyeon took part in ‘Midnight Sun’ while Jessica played Elle Woods in ‘Legally Blonde’.

Credit: starin.edaily.co.kr

Update 1: Tiffany attends ‘Fame’ Press Conference on August 30th

At 2pm KST on August 30th, Tiffany attended the press conference of the upcoming musical ‘Fame’ held at Lotte Hotel’s Crystal Ballroom with the rest of the cast from the musical.

When asked about her participation in the musical, Tiffany said, “Just like other members, I have continuously practiced on my singing and acting. With the passion I had during my trainee days, I will try to make up for the parts I am lacking.”

She continued, “I came to Korea when I was dreaming of becoming a singer in the States and was able to debut after my trainee days. In this musical, I will act as Carmen Diaz with the same passion and dreams I had back then.”

Tiffany also said that she will practice more and ask for advice from the other SNSD members who have already acted in musicals previously.

In ‘Fame’, she will portray the character Carmen Diaz, a girl with dreams to become a famous star. Even though she has some setbacks due to her excessive self-confidence, she overcomes them and struggles to become the top star.

Credit: cj.net
    Image credit: Wstarnews
    Translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 21:36