SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110830 Sooyoung's Mother's Message on HwaSuEunHwa Fan Cafe

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110830 Sooyoung's Mother's Message on HwaSuEunHwa Fan Cafe Empty 110830 Sooyoung's Mother's Message on HwaSuEunHwa Fan Cafe

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-08-31, 03:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sooyoung's mother left a message on HwaSuEunHwa fan cafe. T_T

Translated by ch0sshi @soshified.com

You all worried a lot, didn't you..? hehe Yesterday,the day before were hectic.. Sooyoung is doing better than expected~ Of course she is feeling a little pain, but she's okay because she's taking painkillers..
    Because so many people have been enduring the pain with her, and have been so worried, I realized just how much love my daughter's been receiving.. And so I'm starting my day with a full heart..
    Sooyoung is still the one reassuring family, members, and friends with a bright face, so you don't have to worry~ There are many others who are really hurt... Because she's sorry about being in her room, she said she's not in pain, and that she's okay..
    Like what Sooyoung said, about always being there no matter what..I will keep my word~

So.. Please watch over her with a light heart, and the other members.. Please cheer them on~ They tend to become awkward when one person isn't there... Thank you.. From Mom..

Credit: 화수은화/HwaSuEunHwa / Bestiz

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 14:23