SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110906 SuJu’s Donghae tweets selca with Yuri and f(x)’s Amber

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110906 SuJu’s Donghae tweets selca with Yuri and f(x)’s Amber Empty 110906 SuJu’s Donghae tweets selca with Yuri and f(x)’s Amber

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-09-06, 16:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Super Junior’s Donghae revealed a photo taken together with ‘Mi-ins’ (beauties).

On August 6th, Donghae wrote on his twitter account, “Together with the ‘Mi-ins’^^ the more I think of it, the more (I think of) the thrilling memories…” With the update, he attached a photo.

The ‘Mi-ins’ in the photo are no other than his ‘hubae’ (juniors) – SNSD’s Yuri and f(x)’s Amber. The trio took a self camera shot, showing their good relationships. Yuri and Amber posed with their ‘Victory’ hand signs and Donghae made mischievous expression with cuteness.

This photo was taken during the ‘SM TOWN Live in Tokyo Dome Special Edition’ concert held on September 2nd to 4th. After these three concerts, they were back to Korea on September 5th.

In response to the photo, netizens commented, “Uh, I’m jealous of all three”, “Donghae and Amber really resemble each other”, “Three of them are really people with great characters”, etc.

Credit: TV Daily
    Translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 11:56