SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

110914 Sunny confesses almost half the SNSD members are in love or in a relationship

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110914 Sunny confesses almost half the SNSD members are in love or in a relationship Empty 110914 Sunny confesses almost half the SNSD members are in love or in a relationship

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-09-14, 16:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Group SNSD’s Sunny states that less than the majority of SNSD members are either in love or involved in romantic relationships.

Sunny made a guest appearance on SBS TV ‘Strong Heart’ aired on the 13th. The host of the show Kang Ho Dong asked, “How many members are involved in a romantic relationship?” and Sunny answered, “Less than the majority are either in love or seeing someone right now”.

As the members to most likely get married the earliest, Seohyun picked Hyoyeon and Sunny. The host Lee Seung Gi also stated, “I think Sunny is probably included in the people who are either in love or seeing someone” and it had Sunny startled a little.

Member Hyoyeon spoke about her experience of being set up on date in a restaurant. She spilled some soup on herself by mistake and she never contacted the date again out of embarrassment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Credit: dkpop
    meddler
    meddler
    SONEms Starter
    SONEms Starter

110914 Sunny confesses almost half the SNSD members are in love or in a relationship Empty Re: 110914 Sunny confesses almost half the SNSD members are in love or in a relationship

Post by meddler 2011-09-16, 10:23

Aww that's cute hyoyeon :3 The guy she dated might have waited for her to call him back regardless of what happened. I'd call her instead if i was the guy >_>

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 15:03