SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110919 YoonA confirmed for Yoon SukHo PD’s ‘Love Rain’

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

110919 YoonA confirmed for Yoon SukHo PD’s ‘Love Rain’ Empty 110919 YoonA confirmed for Yoon SukHo PD’s ‘Love Rain’

Post by AndreaLeong 2011-09-19, 09:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

YoonA will be acting alongside Jang GeunSuk for Yoon SukHo PD’s new drama ‘Love Rain’.

On September 19th, a representative from the ‘Love Rain’ production team said, “YoonA’s casting in the drama has been confirmed. YoonA will be playing 2 different roles in the drama – a lady named Kim YoonHee during the 70s era and also her daughter, Yuri. The drama features pure and refreshing love story between the main characters. There is much anticipation towards the meeting of the two huge Hallyu stars”.

‘Love Rain’ is a masterpiece of Yoon SukHo PD who also produced famous 4 seasons melodrama series such as ‘Autumn In My Heart’, ‘Winter Sonata’, ‘Summer Scent’ and ‘Spring Waltz’. The script of ‘Love Rain’ is written by Oh SooYeon who is also the script writer for ‘Autumn In My Heart’ and ‘Winter Sonata’. Although the reunion of Yoon Sukho PD and Oh SooYeon becomes a topic of discussion, the casting of Jang GeunSuk who enjoys explosive popularity in Japan as the leading male character for the drama has garnered much attention as well. The news about YoonA being casted as the main female character of the drama received huge interest not only within Korea but also overseas.

Yoon SukHo PD said, “YoonA’s young and fresh appearance and at the same time, her image as a matured lady will be featured in the drama. I believe their youthful fairy tale-like love story would be much more beautifully depicted”.

On her participation in the drama, YoonA said, “I feel very honored to be able to participate in the works of Yoon SukHo PD and Author Oh SooYeon”.

The shooting of ‘Love Rain’ is expected to kick off by the end of September and tentatively, the target broadcast will be in the first half of 2012.

Credit: joongang.co.kr

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 11:55