SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110922 Actor Oh DaeGyu talked about his encounter with SNSD

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

110922 Actor Oh DaeGyu talked about his encounter with SNSD Empty 110922 Actor Oh DaeGyu talked about his encounter with SNSD

Post by AndreaLeong 2011-09-22, 10:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On SBS TV ‘One Night TV Entertainment’ aired on September 21st, Oh DaeGyu talked about the girl groups of the recent times and also his encounter with SNSD.

Oh DaeGyu revealed, “Once at a beauty salon, I had an encounter with SNSD”, a statement which made Son HyunJoo, who was also on the show, filled with envy. Son HyunJoo then asked, “How was it like to see them in person?” of which Oh DaeGyu replied, “I was breathless when I saw them. After that encounter, definitely, I will not go to other beauty salons”. To this, Son HyunJoo responded, “Where is the beauty salon?”, a question which aroused laughters.

In addition to that, Song HyunJoo also showed that he is indeed an uncle (samchon) fan of girl groups. He said, “Secret, T-ara and SNSD are all really pretty. Nowadays, they did not show huge body movements”, followed by a cute impersonation of Secret’s ‘Star Light Moon Light’ choreography, much to the amusement of everyone.

Credit: tvreport.co.kr

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 21:41