SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110922 SNSD’s Seohyun sheds tears as she remembers an old friend

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

110922 SNSD’s Seohyun sheds tears as she remembers an old friend Empty 110922 SNSD’s Seohyun sheds tears as she remembers an old friend

Post by AndreaLeong 2011-09-22, 10:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On the pilot episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Big Brothers‘, SNSD‘s maknae Seohyun talked about a treasured friendship from her trainee days with SM Entertainment.

She began, “For five years, Hwanhee and I both thought we would be in the same group. We went as far as to have our Showcase together, but at the end, Hwanhee got dropped.”

“Never once did I doubt that we would be together until the end,” she continued. “I was more sad for my friend who couldn’t fulfill her dreams than I was happy for myself,” she said through her tears.

“I felt so bad that for a short while, I couldn’t bear to see her ’cause it broke my heart,” Seo Hyun admitted as she wiped away her tears.

“But now she’s in college studying theater and wants to become an actress. We promised that we would both support and cheer each other on.”

‘Big Brothers’ is hosted by Hwang Suk Young, Cho Young Nam, Song Seung Hwan, and Kim Yong Man. SNSD’s Taeyeon, Yuri, Tiffany, and Seohyun guest-starred for its first episode.

Source & Image : TV Report via Nate
    credit:allkpop

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 02:47