SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110922 Sooyoung is SooJin’s pillar of strength

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110922 Sooyoung is SooJin’s pillar of strength Empty 110922 Sooyoung is SooJin’s pillar of strength

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-09-22, 22:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sooyoung’s elder sister, Choi SooJin who is a musical actress revealed her thoughts about the ‘Winter Sonata’ musical.

Ahead of her first performance on September 27th, SooJin said, “Playing the role of YooJin, there are a lot of difficult parts and I put my attention on the emotions and special gestures so as not to miss any of them. Particularly, in addition to YooJin’s pure and innocent appearance as projected by Choi JiWoo sunbaenim, I will try my best to bring out the appearance of the new YooJin. I want to present this work as a big gift for those who can never forget and love the drama ‘Winter Sonata’”.

She added, “Above all, my sister, Sooyoung, who is always praying for me, gives me great strength. Because she never fails in supporting and cheering me on when I have my musical performances, I think she will be coming too this time. As an unnie (elder sister), I want to show my dongsaeng (younger sister) the great side of myself”.

Credit: newsen.com
    Source: fanwonder.com

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 07:07