SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

111009 SNSD’s Sooyoung, YoonA, and Taeyeon support Sooyoung’s sister in ‘Winter Sonata’

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

111009 SNSD’s Sooyoung, YoonA, and Taeyeon support Sooyoung’s sister in ‘Winter Sonata’   Empty 111009 SNSD’s Sooyoung, YoonA, and Taeyeon support Sooyoung’s sister in ‘Winter Sonata’

Post by AndreaLeong 2011-10-09, 11:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On October 7th, SNSD‘s Sooyoung, YoonA, and Taeyeon took a break from their busy schedules to support Sooyoung’s older sister, Choi Soo Jin, in her musical, ‘Winter Sonata‘.

Sooyoung stated, “The character my sister plays in the musical is a character that is much-loved by enthusiasts of ‘Winter Sonata’, so I think she feels a bit of pressure from that. I’m glad that she was able to pull it off as much as she worked hard for it. I was really grateful and proud to see the audience give her a warm response. I hope that she’ll do even better for the next six months.”

YoonA also stated, “I wanted to see her first show but I couldn’t because of a schedule. Because it’s the work of an amazing director, I hope that it will do well. It was cool to see how they had condensed the long storyline of the drama; I was able to see a different charm in comparison. I had a great time.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source + Photos: Everyday Economy via Naver

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 17:01