SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

111017 Girls' Generation reveals 53 second teaser for "The Boys"

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

111017 Girls' Generation reveals 53 second teaser for "The Boys" Empty 111017 Girls' Generation reveals 53 second teaser for "The Boys"

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-10-17, 17:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Girls' Generation will be releasing their 3rd full album "The Boys," on October 19th. SM Entertainment has released numerous teasers for both the English and Korean music videos already. "The Boys" consists of eleven new songs, including the Korean version of their earlier released Japanese single "Mr. Taxi."

Today, a 53 second preview of the English version of "The Boys" was found. The melody of the song is clear through the teaser as well as the rhythm. The lyrics start out, "Girls bring the boys out!" Check out the first 53 seconds of the English version of the song as well as the lyrics, below!

Are you excited for the song's release this week?

Lyrics:
    Girls bring the boys out!
    I wanna dance right now! We can show them how the girls get down.
    Yes we go for more than zero. Number one everyone should know, check this out!
    Girls' Generation make them feel the heat and while doing it, we can't be beat.. bring the boys out!
    We're born to win, better tell all your friends cause we get it in.
    You know that girls bring the boys out!

Soon as I step on the scene I know they're probably watching me, watching me.
    Im'ma be the hottest in this spot there ain't no stopping me, stopping me, stopping me~.
    I know life is a mystery, I'm gonna make history.
    I'm taking it from the start...

Will you be purchasing the album?

Source: TheSoneSource27
    Credit: Koreaboo

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 06:17