SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

111028 Girls’ Generation reveals their concerns in ‘brain maps’ on MNet’s ‘Wide Entertainment News’!

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

111028 Girls’ Generation reveals their concerns in ‘brain maps’ on MNet’s ‘Wide Entertainment News’! Empty 111028 Girls’ Generation reveals their concerns in ‘brain maps’ on MNet’s ‘Wide Entertainment News’!

Post by AndreaLeong 2011-10-28, 09:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

During the segment of ‘Open Studio Talk’ on MNet’s ‘Wide Entertainment News’, Girls’ Generation submitted their résumé to the production team.

Sunny made a surprise confession through her brain map, “I’m a girl who gets sensitive when autumn comes.”

Sunny, who has a short haircut in the album ‘The Boys’, talked about her change in hairstyle. When she drew her brain map, words that contain deep meanings were seen, such as “I get sensitive when autumn comes”, “Hair cut? Or not?”, “My waist is cold”, etc.

When asked to write about ’10 things I’m concerned about’, Taeyeon wrote on her brain map: “Activities on new song promotion”, “Car license”, “Clean my room”, “Flu”, “SNSD”, “Hair thickness” and “Double eyelid that sinks in because I lost weight (double eyelid became thinner).” Particularly, things like “Hair thickness” and “Thinning double eyelid” attracted attention.

In the programme, Taeyeon talked about her worries when her double eyelids became thinner as her weight decreases, as well as her uneasiness when her hair thickness decreased.

Credit: donga.com + cj.net
    Image credit: Sport Korea + Issue Daily
    Translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 09:15