SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

111108 Tiffany takes on first musical stage with ‘FAME’!

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

111108 Tiffany takes on first musical stage with ‘FAME’! Empty 111108 Tiffany takes on first musical stage with ‘FAME’!

Post by AndreaLeong 2011-11-08, 03:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On November 7th, Tiffany transformed into a musical actress and stood onto a musical stage for the first time in her life, during the showcase of musical ‘Fame’, held at the Dong Soong Art Centre.
    In the musical ‘Fame’, which is filled with many dramatic anecdotes and large variety of characters, Tiffany took up the role of a female student of a performing arts school – Carmen Diaz, who dreams of receiving fame and becoming a star overnight.

Tiffany showed her passion as a musical artiste by saying, “Even as a Girls’ Generation member, I’ve never tried practicing for 12 hours non-stop. But this time, I practiced together with sunbaes (seniors) for 12 hours.”

She explained her experience as a new musical artiste, “(On the stage) I perform while paying attention to the audience’s pace of breath. I divided the busy schedule and did not neglect the musical practices.”

Tiffany further elaborated on Taeyeon and Jessica’s advices, “Every time you stand onto the stage, it’s important to show your attitude of willing to concentrate and sacrifice.”

‘Fame’ will be presented at Woori Finance Art Hall from November 25th to January 29th next year.

Credit: chosun.com + [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Image credit: Newsen
    Translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 15:11