SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

111108 ‘Cute’ is the magic word for YoonA

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

111108 ‘Cute’ is the magic word for YoonA Empty 111108 ‘Cute’ is the magic word for YoonA

Post by AndreaLeong 2011-11-08, 04:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On SBS ‘Strong Heart’ to be aired on November 8th, YoonA talks about mens’ behavior that makes her thrilled with excitement.

During the broadcast, on the topic “The man who makes me thrilled with excitement is my ideal type”, YoonA also revealed her ideal man. YoonA said, “There is a particular behavior about men that makes my heart beats faster. Just as to a young child, while I’m feeling confused with something and at that moment, a guy says ‘Cute!’, my heart will be filled with joy and excitement”.

YoonA along with other Girls’ Generation members; Taeyeon, Yuri and Tiffany who were also on the show shared their experience of being on the same stage with Lady Gaga during an award ceremony recently, talked about panic moments during their flights, clarified various rumors about themselves, etc.

In addition to these, actor Song ChaeHwan said, “In order to meet Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, I decided to come on ‘Strong Heart’”. He added, “There is a person whom I’d like YoonA to meet. Our 8 years old daughter nicknamed ‘Little YoonA’, actually wants to meet Girls’ Generation’s YoonA”.

Also present in this episode of ‘Strong Heart’ are Seo KyungSuk, Kim JiHyun, Son HoYoung, Jin SeYeon, Lee HongKi, Lee ByungJin, Sa YuRi, Ko YoungWook, Yang SeHyung, Infinite’s SungJong, etc.

Credit: sportschosun.com

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 09:52