SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

111115 Girls’ Generation’s Yoona Talks About Her New Nickname

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

111115 Girls’ Generation’s Yoona Talks About Her New Nickname Empty 111115 Girls’ Generation’s Yoona Talks About Her New Nickname

Post by AndreaLeong 2011-11-15, 10:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Girls’ Generation’s Yoona guest starred on an episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart”, where she talked about a startling moment during a performance in Japan.

During this broadcast Yoona confessed, “Through 2PM’s shirt ripping performance, the nickname ‘Jjit-Taecyeon’ was created and garnered attention. Similar to that, I also became ‘Jjit-Yoona’.” The way Yoona gained the nickname “Jjit-Yoona” was due to something that happened while Girls’ Generation was promoting in Japan.

Yoona stated, “While I was putting on a dance performance at the Tokyo Dome in Japan, my clothes ripped in an embarrassing place, and left me extremely flustered.”

How Yoona handled that embarrassing situation in front of all the Japanese fans will be revealed through today’s episode of “Strong Heart”.

TL note: “Jjit-Yoona” is translated as “ripped-Yoona” because of a wardrobe malfunction.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Edited by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 03:17