SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

111220 Jung Joon-ha tweets about lucky occurrence with Girls’ Generation on plane

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

111220 Jung Joon-ha tweets about lucky occurrence with Girls’ Generation on plane Empty 111220 Jung Joon-ha tweets about lucky occurrence with Girls’ Generation on plane

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-12-20, 17:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On December 20th, comedian and ‘Infinite Challenge’ regular member, Jung Joon-ha revealed through his Twitter account that he came across Girls’ Generation on the plane heading to Seoul from Japan.

On Twitter, Jung Joon-ha left this message, “Coincidentally, I’m on the same plane with Girls’ Generation! Heading to Seoul! Sunny asked me how many times we have already met on the plane. Again, they are going to be exposed to the flashlights once arrived, I have to escape from it.”

At the end of the message, he did not forget to promote Girls’ Generation’s song with his sense of humor. The last line, “Once arrived, I have to take taxi taxi taxi taxi and leave quickly quickly quickly quickly (lyrics of the song ‘Mr Taxi’)”.

In response to this, netizens commented, “It’s funny enough just looking at Jung Joon-ha’s tweet”, “Same plane with Girls’ Generation?”, “I’m going crazy, where to find lucky moments like this?” etc.

Credit: Newsen
    Translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 03:26