SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120120 Hyoyeon, the next fertility queen?

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

120120 Hyoyeon, the next fertility queen? Empty 120120 Hyoyeon, the next fertility queen?

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2012-01-21, 05:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Girls’ Generation member Hyoyeon hinted that she wants to become the next fertility queen after gagwoman Kim Jisun.

On the recent recording of JTBC’s show ‘SNSD and the Dangerous Boys’, Girls’ Generation and the boys were given the task of writing a diary entry for 10 years later. As each member went around reading what they wrote and when it was Hyoyeon’s turn, everyone exploded into laughter. Hyoyeon’s diary read, “The pains are coming. I think my fourth child or fifth child is about to come out!”

Also known for her keen taste in fashion, Hyoyeon also read on, “Finally I’ve accomplished what I’ve dreamt for so long.” This quote showed Hyoyeon envisions herself living her second life as a fashion designer ten years later.

She carried on, “I’m so proud of you for waiting for this day and for not giving up,” showing her hidden desire to become a designer.

Meanwhile, this episode also consisted of the boys writing letters to themselves in 10 years. The boys wrote about seeing themselves performing on stage, their reflections about their childish pasts, and also about their happy family. Aparently, listening to the boys and seeing what they wrote made the girls feel proud and grateful.

This episode will air this coming January 22nd at 7:30pm.

Credits to: osen.co.kr
    Translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 15:19