SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120210 SNSD Seohyun and Yoon Gun to release digital single, ‘Don’t say no’ + 45-second preview

yooniversity
    yooniversity
    a True SONE
    a True SONE

120210 SNSD Seohyun and Yoon Gun to release digital single, ‘Don’t say no’ + 45-second preview Empty 120210 SNSD Seohyun and Yoon Gun to release digital single, ‘Don’t say no’ + 45-second preview

Post by yooniversity 2012-02-10, 16:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Earlier, allkpop had reported about the rumors buzzing around Girls’ Generation Seohyun and Yoon Gun‘s possible collaboration.

As it turns out, those rumors were in fact true. It’s been confirmed that they’ve teamed up for a digital single entitled “Don’t say no“!

Singer-songwriter Yoon Gun personally composed this track, which is said to be a very mellow and relaxing piece. “Don’t say no” weaves together the tranquil sounds of a guitar, piano, and even a string quartet. The delicate composition is supported by lyrics that tell of a man who confesses to his love.

This particular duet song was produced as a warm gift to fans in light of the upcoming spring season.

Fans were also treated to a 45-second preview from Ms. Seohyun herself through the SNS program, KakaoTalk. The maknae left a short audio message before revealing a small snippet from the track. The message said:

“Hello everyone, this is Girls’ Generation’s maknae, Seohyun. I will be releasing a duet track with musician Yoon Gun, a sunbae of mine whom I’ve been a fan of for a long time. You guys are looking forward to this track, right?

I’ll be sharing a small preview with you all here, so please turn up the volume a little bit, close your eyes, and take a listen!”

“Don’t say no” will be released on February 13th.

Source + Photos: osen, allkpop

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 18:05