SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120213 Yuri flew to New York for location shooting of ‘Fashion King’

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

120213 Yuri flew to New York for location shooting of ‘Fashion King’ Empty 120213 Yuri flew to New York for location shooting of ‘Fashion King’

Post by AndreaLeong 2012-02-13, 14:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On February 13th, Yuri departed for New York for the location shooting of SBS new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Fashion King’.

Yuri along with other Girls’ Generation members arrived at Incheon International Airport in the early morning of February 13th after completing their Bangkok leg of the ‘Girls’ Generation Tour’ which took place on February 12th. Just a few of hours after they had landed in Seoul, Yuri had to take another flight to New York for the shooting. However, she showed no sign of fatigue at all.

Yuri said, “As I will be playing a firm character in my very first drama, I am very worried. Thus, for the sake of playing the role, I’ve been focusing on my acting practice. In order to do well in my acting, I will work really hard. I hope to present myself well to the viewers”.

In ‘Fashion King’, Yuri plays the role of the charming and beautiful Choi AnNa, who strove and persevered through difficulties in America to be the top designer working under a world-known fashion designer.

Meanwhile, ‘Fashion King’ will be aired starting March 12th at 9.55pm KST.

Credit: osen.co.kr

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 09:25