SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

::NEWS:: 101004 Concept for Japanese version of “Gee” is hotter than the Korean version ?

Tetsuya
    Tetsuya
    Admin
    Admin

::NEWS:: 101004 Concept for Japanese version of “Gee” is hotter than the Korean version ? Empty ::NEWS:: 101004 Concept for Japanese version of “Gee” is hotter than the Korean version ?

Post by Tetsuya 2010-10-04, 10:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since the release of the MV teaser and the cover image, fans have been comparing the concept of Korean and Japanese version of “Gee” and they find that the concept of Japanese version of “Gee” is more ‘shabang shabang(hot)’ than the Korean version.

In Japan, SNSD are called “Beautiful legs group” and the point was emphasized even more through the release of the jacket album which featured the girls in mini skirts, exposing their beautiful slender leg lines.

For the album jacket of the first single “Genie”, the girls put on black, sexy costumes. However, for “Gee”, SNSD focused more on the sexy, cute and youthful concept.

Source: Joongang.co.kr
    translated by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kisslili
    kisslili
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

::NEWS:: 101004 Concept for Japanese version of “Gee” is hotter than the Korean version ? Empty Re: ::NEWS:: 101004 Concept for Japanese version of “Gee” is hotter than the Korean version ?

Post by kisslili 2010-10-07, 20:26

Wow ! They really think like that !
    For me the first thing I compare was that PV Japanese version are more beautiful than MV Korean version.
    I think that it's more catchy :D

And yes they are really more shabang shabang >.<

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 20:14