SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120311 Taeyeon: Please don’t worry, SONEs

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

120311 Taeyeon: Please don’t worry, SONEs Empty 120311 Taeyeon: Please don’t worry, SONEs

Post by AndreaLeong 2012-03-11, 09:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taeyeon who celebrated her 23rd birthday on March 9th thanked SONEs for their birthday greetings and revealed her current conditions.

In the early morning of March 10th, through Girls’ Generation’s official site, Taeyeon left a message entitled, ‘Wassup SONE!’.

Taeyeon stated, “Hello Hello! How is everyone doing? This is Taeyeon! Every year when my birthday arrives, I think I’ve only been receiving (love) from all of you and I don’t know what to do with myself..therefore, I feel kind of embarrassed. Today. No, it’s yesterday. I had a really happy day”.

Taeyeon then revealed the condition of her injured toe nail, “Because of the injury to my toe nail, everyone has been very worried, right? Honestly, it would take some time before it heals completely. However, it’s a lot better now. So, worry no no no (don’t worry)! On Music Core, please anticipate my dazzling upper body gestures”.

Credit: star.moneytoday.co.kr

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 15:37