SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120619 Yuri talks about first acting experience in ‘@Star1′ pictorials

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

120619 Yuri talks about first acting experience in ‘@Star1′ pictorials Empty 120619 Yuri talks about first acting experience in ‘@Star1′ pictorials

Post by AndreaLeong 2012-06-19, 16:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yuri flaunts her gorgeous looks through the Paparazzi-concept pictorials in ‘@Star1′ magazine revealed on June 18th.
    Yuri’s photos for ‘@Star1′ were shot at Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, which is also the home to American designer, Tony Burch’s Flagship Store and also the Lifestyle Concept Store, 10 Corso Como.

During the pictorial shoot, Yuri also revealed her thoughts about her first acting experience. She said, “Since it was my first shot at acting, it was much harder than i thought. Honestly, due to the difficulties, I was able to enjoy it.”

She added, “If there’s a thing that has changed the most after I starred in ‘Fashion King’, it has to be the fact that now, aunties and uncles can recognize me more than before. In restaurants or streets, they seem to be able to recognize the Yuri inside ‘Fashion King’. It’s really amazing. Now, I know the power of dramas.”

In addition, Yuri also expressed her enthusiasm in acting by saying, “In the future, it would be great if I have the opportunities to act again. I would like to continue challenging myself in acting.”

Meanwhile, Yuri’s pictorials in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul will be available in the July issue of ‘@Star1′.

Credit: asiatoday.co.kr

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 15:49