SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hi.. Nice to meet all of you..

Cordelle
    Cordelle
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Hi.. Nice to meet all of you.. Empty Hi.. Nice to meet all of you..

Post by Cordelle 2011-01-24, 10:19

Hello... My name is Cordelle and i am new here, and i am also new being a SONE.
    I am from Indonesia, and i'm 25th this year. Now working on an audio store, in finance.

At first i was watching We Got Married season 2, but my first interest was Khuntoria couple, but somehow it got bored, in my case. And then i tried to watch Adam couple, and i had a blast with them. When i watch the Chuseok Horror Special episode, from there i got to know SeoHyun and her nampyeon.
    And not long after that i got so hooked on this couple and begin to like their music too. SNSD's and C.N Blue's, more of SNSD. :P And now whenever i go to karaoke, i always sang Gee, OH and Run Devil Run. It's a karaoke anthem for me. 3 step to a happy karaokeing... :lol:

About my bias, i guess it's safe too say that it's SeoHyun. I love how she is different from your average idol, whenever i see her in We Got Married she always surprised me with her answer and comeback. And there's no doubt that she transform into a much more mature woman alongside that variety show. My answer maybe biased because of me being a Goguma shipper, but i watch all of their episode, and SeoHyun back then (1st episode) compared to SeoHyun now (41st episode), it's a totally different. Not personality wise, but how she react around her nampyeon. =3

Anyway, enough of me blabbering about me being a Goguma. I hope to have a wonderful time here, with all of the SONE around the world. Nice to meet all of you and let's speak banmal, shall we??
    bimaerrawan
    bimaerrawan
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Hi.. Nice to meet all of you.. Empty Re: Hi.. Nice to meet all of you..

Post by bimaerrawan 2011-01-25, 09:03

Nice to meet all of you and let's speak banmal, shall we??
    Cordelle
    Cordelle
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by Cordelle 2011-01-26, 14:58

I agree, let's speak banmal. Is there anyway in english for us to speak more casually then we already are?? Hahahahahhaha... Weird question..

Anyway, nice to meet you too and let's have fun here.... =3
    karz
    karz
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by karz 2011-01-28, 11:58

Hellooo ^^
    as for me I started watching wgm from the first batch of couples (Alex-Shinae, Ant-Witch, Andy-Solbi, HyunJoong-Hwangbo couple) but stopped after most of them left the show. I started watching again for Adam couple, then for Goguma couple <3

keke, and let's speak banmal..yo?
    Cordelle
    Cordelle
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by Cordelle 2011-01-29, 20:11

I watch WGM season 1 too. Who is your favorite couple?? Mine is Ssangchu couple. Although generally i love all couple, but Ssangchu couple stole my heart from the very first time i watch their 1st episode.

I also enjoy Taeyeon and Hyungdon couple, or Puding and Jelly couple.
    Both of them are so cute, I wonder what Taeyeon had in mind when she was married to HyungDon. Not that he is bad or anything, but he isn't the most handsome, or hot or nice kind of guy. XDDD
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-02-09, 07:22

hello Cordelle, nice too meet you too
    i'm jessica 22 y.o going to 23
    from Indonesia too

happy posting Hi.. Nice to meet all of you.. 853647

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-19, 07:51