SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120620 Yiruma Reveals His Affection for Tiffany and Wants to Exchange Music with Girls’ Generation

Tetsuya
    Tetsuya
    Admin
    Admin

120620 Yiruma Reveals His Affection for Tiffany and Wants to Exchange Music with Girls’ Generation Empty 120620 Yiruma Reveals His Affection for Tiffany and Wants to Exchange Music with Girls’ Generation

Post by Tetsuya 2012-06-20, 14:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yiruma, a world-famous South Korean pianist and composer, was recently asked about giving an idol group a song. In the interview, he revealed that he would like to compose a song for Girls’ Generation as well as his affection for Tiffany, saying, “I want to exchange music with singers that do music completely different from mine. It would be a thrilling experience, having my music played under flashy lights, amidst a crowd going wild. I think out of girl groups, Girls’ Generation would be nice. I felt affection for Girls’ Generation’s TIffany after I heard that she said she liked my music. I was really thankful.”

Tiffany and Yiruma met more than a year ago in 2011, when Tiffany appeared on a touching episode of “Star King” in which she sang with a disabled children’s choir as Yiruma played the piano. Check out this appearance below.

Sources: joongang via joinmsn, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Written by: bhost909@soshified
    Edited by: MoonSoshi9@soshified
    Contributor: ch0sshi@soshified

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 17:42