SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110507 AKB48 Miho Miyazaki talks about SNSD YoonA (& SMAP Kimutaku)

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110507 AKB48 Miho Miyazaki talks about SNSD YoonA (& SMAP Kimutaku) Empty 110507 AKB48 Miho Miyazaki talks about SNSD YoonA (& SMAP Kimutaku)

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-05-08, 02:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Miho: "I'm often listening to Korean music which I have a lot in my portable music player like iPod and I'm really into Korean things now."

"I like SNSD's YooNa. I think she is really cute and I like her very much. I heard that she likes Takuya Kimura very much. I heard that she burst into crying when she was staying in Japan and was watching KimuTaku on TV. Other members asked her what's wrong with her. She answered she cried because, although she loves KimuTaku really much, she couldn't understand what he was speaking at all."

"I feel the same with her now. I can only understand Korean lyrics through Japanese translation although I've been listening to Korean music really much. I'm learning Korean language by listening to a lot of Korean songs now."

Translated by: hiros2008
    Credits: yoongie7
    Source: Yone Kuromatoki

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 19:06